Do you have an interest in learning more about how to shoot video on your DSLR or Mirrorless camera? Whether you want to take better videos of your family, or take video more seriously, this class is an excellent starting place.
We built this class to give a thorough introduction to using a DSLR or Mirrorless camera for basic video capture and the use of Adobe Premiere Pro to edit video. This course it built for people who have a basic understanding of using their camera but would like to step into shooting more video and using Premiere Pro to edit the video.
This class will teach you how to set up your camera for shooting video and editing it in Premiere Pro.
- Video Frame Rates
- Video File Formats
- Aspect Ratios - 3:2 vs. 16:9
- Resolution - Standard Definition vs. High Definition
- Camera Settings
- Camera Movements
- Camera Support
- Setting up a Project in Premiere Pro
- Simple Editing
- Importing Footage
- Marking In and Out Points
- Moving Footage in the Timeline
- Editing with the Move Tool, Blade Tool and Direct Select Arrow
- External Sound
- Building a Video Project
Note: In order to take this course, students must be comfortable navigating and using their own computers.