RMSP COVID-19 Information
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, at RMSP we have made some changes to our schedules and our courses.
- Our staff is working from home for the next few weeks. The best way to reach us is through an email to RMSP@RMSP.com. We’ll be happy to answer your questions and provide you with good customer service, even in our pajamas.
- We have cancelled our spring series of Evening Courses. Notifications to registered students are being sent out this week. We’ll offer a full line-up of great courses for the local Missoula community as soon as we can.
- Regarding our May/June 2020 Short Courses: As of today, we are planning to run the May/June Photo I, II and III courses as scheduled. But that could change. If you are registered for one or more of these courses, we will keep you posted and let you know when we know.
- Just FYI, our in-progress Professional Intensive program is being taught “virtually” for the next few weeks so that students can finish up their program while maintaining social distancing. If you are interested in our 2020/2021 PI program, you can find more information here.
- Regarding Summer Intensive 2020, beginning this June, we of course have concerns about whether or not the program will run. As of today, we are planning to run the program. However, we realize that this may not be feasible. We plan to make a decision on SI by mid-May.
- Because you may be hunkered down at home looking for some interesting reading material, we’re busy creating some great new blog posts that will be published in the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for those.