Cancellation Policy: Professional Intensive
- A full refund of all money paid will be made to any applicant who cancels his or her enrollment within 72 hours (until midnight of the third day, excluding weekends and legal holidays) of enrolling in the program.
- A full refund of all money paid, less the tuition deposit, will be made to any applicant who cancels enrollment prior to the start of the program (and after the 72-hour cancellation privilege).
- A full refund of all money paid will be made to any applicant in the event that educational services are discontinued by RMSP.
- For withdrawals on the 1st through 7th calendar days of the program: RMSP refunds all tuition paid, less the $500 tuition deposit and $1500.
- For withdrawals on the 8th through 14th calendar days of the program: RMSP refunds all tuition paid, less the $500 tuition deposit and $3000.
- For withdrawals on the 15th through 21st calendar days of the program: RMSP refunds all tuition paid, less the $500 tuition deposit and $4500.
- For withdrawals after the 21st calendar day of the program: RMSP retains all tuition paid and no refunds are available.
- The official date of withdrawal will be considered to be the date of receipt of written withdrawal notice from the student.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days after our office receives notice of withdrawal or cancellation.
In the case of a student's prolonged illness or injury, a death in the student's immediate family, or other circumstances that make it impractical for the student to complete Professional Intensive, RMSP, at its sole discretion, will make a settlement that it considers reasonable and fair to both parties. The school will propose a settlement within 30 days of the official date of withdrawal.
Professional Intensive Tuition Refund Policy for Students Using VA Education Benefits
For students receiving VA education benefits who withdraw from the Professional Intensive program, RMSP will refund to the VA the portion of the tuition which represents the percent of the program not completed (as measured in weeks).