Cancellation Policy: Summer Intensive
- A full refund of all money paid will be made to any applicant who cancels his or her enrollment within 72 hours (until midnight of the third day, excluding weekends and legal holidays) of enrolling in the program.
- A full refund of all money paid, less the tuition deposit, will be made to any applicant who cancels enrollment prior to the start of the program (and after the 72-hour cancellation privilege).
- For cancellations received after the program is in progress: RMSP retains full tuition.
- For no-shows: RMSP retains full tuition.
- Refunds will be processed within 30 days after our office receives notice of cancellation.
In the case of a student's prolonged illness or injury, a death in the student's immediate family, or other circumstances that make it impractical for the student to complete Summer Intensive, RMSP, at its sole discretion, will make a settlement that it considers reasonable and fair to both parties. The school will propose a settlement within 30 days of the official date of withdrawal.