RMSP is a firm believer in students pursuing higher education following high school graduation. In 2019 RMSP will award up to five scholarships to graduating high school seniors who enroll in the Professional Intensive program. The scholarship value is a $5000 tuition credit. Scholarships are awarded through an application process, are based on merit and are to be awarded to students who want to be professional photographers. Scholarships will be awarded to qualifed applicants on a first-come, first-served basis.
- High school students may apply for the Professional Intensive program and the scholarship at any time during their last year of high school or following their high school graduation.
- Up to five scholarships will be awarded for the 2019/2020 Professional Intensive program.
- The scholarship value is a $5000 tuition credit.
- Only one scholarship per person will be awarded.
- Only those students who graduate from high school in the same year as enrolling in the Professional Intensive program are eligible to apply.
- Students must have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of at least 3.0 to be considered.
- In order to apply, students need to provide a letter explaining what they intend to do with their photography in the future and a letter of recommendation from one of their high school teachers.
- We do not require applicants to provide a photographic portfolio with their application. We want all graduating high school students to be eligible, even those who have no prior photographic experience!
- Scholarships are awarded at the sole discretion of the RMSP School Directors.
In order to apply for the scholarship and be considered, please email a copy of your high school transcript from your most recently completed term, your letter of intention and a letter of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.